Aeromotive A2000 Carbureted Fuel Pump
Regular price $300.00
Selling a used Aeromotive A2000 fuel pump designed for high-horsepower carbureted vehicles. In good useable condition and comes as shown with fittings and mounting bracket included. Sold as-is, with no warranty and no returns offered on clearance items.
The A2000 flows enough fuel to support the world’s quickest nitrous Pro-mods on gasoline, and is the industry’s only fuel pump that uses a true diaphragm controlled, adjustable bypass valve, integral to the pump. This design dampens pressure spikes, delivering smoother, more controlled flow and pressure, ensuring more consistent E.T.s and win lights.
- High torque, low RPM motor design delivers more than 350 GPH free flow, while developing less current draw than any other pump in its class.
- Adjustable diaphragm bypass valve outperforms ineffective poppet designs, minimizing flow loss and pressure fluctuation to the regulator and carburetor.
- ORB-10 inlet and outlet ports with ORB-8 return and 1/8′ NPT gauge port.
- Proprietary seal design eliminates leakage.
- Alcohol compatible.
- Multiple bolt patterns on the bottom of the pump body fit many chassis mounting options.